An ideal blend of comfort and performance.
A staple in any hard-charging boarder's arsenal, the Burton Women's Felix Boa Snowboard Boot has a stiff flex to give you the response you need for ripping steep lines and dropping big cliffs. Not to mention, it's loaded with plush, cozy features to keep your feet comfy all day long. The Dual Zone Boa Coiler with Lockdown Tech closure system allows you to independently tighten different zones of the boot so you can dial in the perfect fit in a matter of seconds.
The Imprint 3 liner with Dryride Heat Cycle lining wicks moisture to keep your feet dry and reflects heat back so they stay toasty. The liner is also heat-moldable for a custom fit, sports an X-Up Cuff that locks your heel down to reduce fatigue, and has Aegis antimicrobial treatment to fight funky foot odor.
And with a Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil under the footbed, the precious body heat your feet produces is reflected back for a warmer fit and feel. A Level 2 molded EVA footbed attenuates shock often experienced during harsh landings and B3 gel in the heel adds extra cushioning for a smooth ride. Additionally, not only is the DynoLite EST outsole 20% lighter than regular rubber outsoles, it also allows for better board feel and provides ample cushioning, even at below freezing temps, so you can maintain control when it matters most.
- Supremely warm and stiff boot for all-mountain performance
- Boa closure provides easy and secure-fitting comfort
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a personalized fit and feel
- Anti-microbial treatment fights off funk after demanding days
- Cuff locks your heel down to fight fatigue
- Reflective foil retains your precious body heat for more warmth
- Molded EVA footbed absorbs hard-hitting impacts when taking drops
- Rubber outsole cushions as well as grips shaky conditions
- Item #BUR01O1
- Q & A
Loving the Boa System
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super light weight boots and fits true to size. Very comfortable after the break-in period and loving the boa system. Its quick and efficient for getting your boots on/off, tightening/loosening. You get the idea.