Select your style & size:Select options
More than a feeling.
Whether you're picking apart sketchy steeps or boosting airs in the halfpipe, you'll experience nothing but good vibes when you're on the Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard. A staple in the Burton women's line for many years, this hard-charging board was made to help badass babes such as yourself crush every aspect of the mountain with confidence and power.
It's all built on a traditional camber profile for the unmatched pop, edge hold, and power that only camber can deliver. That camber profile is paired with a stiffer flex to keep the board from feeling loose or squirrely when you're riding at high speeds on steep slopes. A directional twin shape adds extra drive and control, without making it so you can't ride switch. Tip-to-tail carbon enhances snap and strength without tacking on weight, and Frostbite edges extend out from the bindings to create subtle extra contact points that help you hold an edge on the iciest days.
- Most confident and proven deck in Burton's womens line
- Classic camber for superior pop and power
- Medium-stiff flex for high-speed control
- Directional twin shape for all-mountain prowess
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Pro Tips tapered tip and tail reduce swing weight
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Burton has been at the forefront of snowboarding since 1977
- Item #BUR01PH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board mine as well be my best friend forever!
I love everything about it from the flex to the pop and the profile. This board will always be a favorite of mine.
I paired it with the Escapade Re:Flex bindings and it was a great set up.
Give me a shout if you have any questions or want to pic this deck up for the season. :) I'd love to get things set up for you.