Select your style & size:Select options
The engineers at Burton tossed out the notion that powder boards should be long and stiff directional planks when they created the Trick Pony Snowboard. This medium-flexing, twin-shape board slays the deep stuff in every way—from laying down surfy turns and pow butters to sending backcountry booters and big cliffs. The PurePop Camber profile not only helps keep it afloat in powder without making it feel all squirrel-y on landings, but also provides reliable edge hold on hardpack.
A twin shape lets you throw down switch tricks and a medium flex makes it stiff enough to send off jumps, yet the board remains soft enough to maneuver through tight trees. A mix of different types of woods make the Super Fly II core extremely strong and lightweight, and triax glass with a Carbon-I-Beam stringer adds strength and snap without tacking on extra pounds. Pro-Tips tapered nose and tail reduces swing weight, and Infinite Ride construction means this board feels the same from day one to day 100. And, it's finished off with the Sintered WFO base, which is extra-absorbent for long-lasting speed and durability.
- Bring freestyle flavor to powder and the backcountry
- PurePop Camber is poppy, stable, and forgiving
- Twin shape optimized for freestyle shredding
- Medium flex provides all-terrain versatility
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day one to 100
- Carbon I-Beam enhances energy transfer and pop
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Burton is the most legendary name in snowboarding
- Item #BUR01OW