Cash in on deep days.
Just the board for your pow-surfing soul, the Burton Women's Family Tree Day Trader Snowboard cashes in on deep days with its floaty freeride shape. Its directional shape features a pinched-in tail, which naturally drops the rear end to keep the large nose on top of the deepest powder.
The Directional Flat Top profile is totally flat along the effective edge, combined with a large, rockered nose. The flat profile keeps the board stable at high speeds and highly confident on carves, meaning it's versatile enough for ripping groomed runs and busting through chop at the end of the day. Elongated nose rocker lends an effortless feel across deep snow, preventing you from helplessly submerging in powder.
Delving inside the board, the Super Fly II core places lightweight woods in specific zones for a feathery riding feel with plentiful pop. New for this season, Burton is reducing its environmental impact by replacing traditional epoxies and topsheets with renewable solutions. The Day Trader features Super Sap Epoxy that's formulated from a bio-based resin, alongside an EcoZen topsheet that's sourced from renewable materials.
- Satisfy your pow-surfing soul with a floaty board
- Flat underfoot for stability and predictable carves
- Elongated nose rocker maximizes float across powder
- Super Fly II core creates a lightweight, lively feel
- Bio-based Super Sap resin reduces environmental impact
- EcoZen topsheet is sourced from renewable materials
- Sintered WFO base is the fastest in Burton's line
- Blotto photo graphics with shooting details on board
- Item #BUR01PG