- Detail Images
Member of the powder party.
A little bit of snowy weather doesn't bother you now that you're in the Burton Faction Men's Snowboard Jacket. Thanks to the DryRide DuraShell fabric and 40g insulation, you're embracing the storm, especially now that practically everyone has taken to the lodge to seek shelter and you have the mountain to yourself.
- DryRide DuraShell fabric blocks out wind and moisture to keep you dry
- 40g Thinsulate insulation provides a touch of low-profile warmth
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining helps the jacket slide on and off smoothly
- Sig fit is loose with room to layer underneath without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow you to dump heat when it warms up
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface lets you link up to your Burton pants for ultimate snow-proofing