Go forth and shred.
The farther you venture in pursuit of powder, the more you're exposed to tough terrain and harsh conditions. Enter the Burton Men's Expedition Bottom. Heavyweight four-way stretch DryRide Ultrawick microfleece fabric is built for superior warmth and it wicks sweat like a boss, too, to keep you dry and warm when winter brings its worst. Softlock seams won't cause uncomfortable chafing when you're logging long miles on your split, and an Agion anti-odor treatment wards off funky smells when you're chasing pow multiple days in a row.
- Heavyweight warmth for the coldest days on the hill
- DryRide Ultrawick fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Softlock seams offer chafe-free comfort
- Stretch construction allows unrestricted mobility
- Softwrap waistband provides comfy and secure fit
- Agion treatment fends off odor
- Zippered pocket stashes small essentials
- Item #BUR01EW