Kick him out of pants purgatory.
It hasn't taken your youngin' very long to realize that the duds he's been wearing out on the hill aren't exactly up to his standards any longer. So get him booted out of pants limbo by hooking him up with the Burton Exile Boys' Insulated Cargo Pant.
Rocking fully loaded tech fit for smaller riders, the Exile's DryRide Durashell two-layer membrane gives your pint-sized ripper the protection he needs for a day out on the slopes, while the Thermacore insulation throughout keeps him warm on cold, snowy days. Inner thigh vents regulate heat on warmer days, while boot gaiters stop snow from creeping in, and there are plenty of pockets can stash snacks and smaller gear. Throw in an adjustable waist and a Room-To-Grow extendable leg system and Exile's good to go from November to May.
- A warm and versatile pant for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof shell offers protection from elements
- Synthetic insulation assures warmth even when wet
- Inner thigh vents regulate body temperature on warm days
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in
- Waist is fully adjustable for a personalized fit
- Room-To-Grow system allows for multiple seasons of use
- Item #BUR01JD