Fire up the warmth.
Whether you're rocking it as a standalone piece on frigid winter days or layering it under a waterproof shell when it's puking powder, wearing the Burton Men's Evergreen Hooded Synthetic Insulator Jacket is akin to dialing the thermostat up to 80. This classic puffy features high-loft synthetic fibers that mimic the heat-trapping warmth of down clusters, but without succumbing to soaking moisture in raging blizzards and wet coastal snow.
The nylon ripstop shell withstands regular use and abuse on the mountain, with a DWR treatment that beads off passing snow showers and light moisture from dampening your shred sessions. Cozy hand-warmer pockets thaw frozen fingers, with a brushed tricot lining for sublime softness. There's a hidden-zip chest pocket for stashing alpine accoutrements out-of-sight from ski patrol and nosy tourists. And to keep out blustery conditions, the Fulltime hood and adjustable hem seal firmly against whipping winds and freezing temperatures.
- Classic puffy jacket for frigid shred sessions
- Synthetic insulation provides high-loft warmth
- Nylon ripstop shell withstands the rigors of riding
- DWR treatment beads off light snow and outside moisture
- Adjustable Fulltime hood and drawcord hem seal out raging winds
- Concealed chest pocket for stashing items out of sight
- Hand-warmer pockets with cozy brushed lining
- Item #BUR01HK