Meat and potatoes.
While the Burton Men's Evergreen Hooded Down Insulator Jacket certainly won't endow you with year-round foliage, it will provide you with seasonally appropriate style and steadfast warmth. With its classic, quilted baffling and regular fit, the Evergreen assures unimpeded versatility and features a lightweight yet tenacious ripstop exterior, while a DWR treatment provides light protection from snowfall. And to further speak to its versatility, the Evergreen boasts highly compressible down insulation that not only offers low-profile warmth, but also enables you wear it on its lonesome or underneath a shell when snowboarding or skiing. The fully adjustable hood and hem keep pesky drafts at bay, and the myriad of hidden pockets ensure you're able to store necessities securely and within easy access. So whether you're skinning up Tuckerman's Ravine or meandering through Telluride in search of delicious coffee, the Evergreen assures style and warmth.
- A versatile, down-insulated jacket for cool days
- Ripstop fabric boasts DWR treatment for protection
- 650-fill down insulation offers covert warmth
- Adjustable hem and hood provide personalized coverage
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Item #BUR01HH