Built to keep her happy.
The Burton Girls' Elite Cargo Pant is a top-of-the-line choice to keep your girl's legs dry, warm, and comfortable out on the mountain, with its DryRide Durashell membrane and Thermacore synthetic insulation. If things start to get a little too toasty when she starts working up a sweat, she can air out with the mesh-lined inner thigh vents. Articulated knees and a relaxed fit ensure that she can move freely, while the Room-to-Grow system allows the legs to grow with her so the pants can last through more than one winter season. Multiple hook-and-loop closure pockets and a ticket O-ring give her plenty of room to securely carry essential items without worrying about losing them.
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer membrane 10k/10k
- Thermacore synthetic insulation
- Taffeta lining
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Hook-and-loop adjustment tabs at waist
- Room-To-Grow cuff system
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hook-and-loop cargo pockets
- Hook-and-loop back pockets
- Item #BUR007S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Great fit, great Color. Always keeps the little lady warm and dry. Super durable, high quality. I only buy her new ones because she grows out of the old ones.
Highly recommend these.