Add a touch of style to your tech.
Look no further than the Burton Men's Dune Gore-Tex Jacket for the best in head-turning aesthetics and weatherproof protection on the slopes. Instead of the boring style that's common with highly technical shells, the Dune Gore-Tex Jacket features eye-popping prints and richly appointed fabrics for an ultra-premium look and feel. As a bonus, all three colorways feature Bluesign certification, meaning they're produced with eco-conscious methods that reduce energy and water consumption for a smaller impact on the environment.
Trapping fiery heat for a pleasantly warm feel on the mountain, the jacket's 60-gram ThermoLite insulation keeps you riding through mid-winter cold fronts and frigid alpine breezes. The Living Lining system features tiny pores that expand when you're working up a sweat to cool your upper body. Conversely, these same pores contract when it's shivering-cold outside to lock in extra warmth. Fully sealed with Gore-Seam tape, the Dune Jacket won't succumb to heavy deluges and wet springtime snow, ensuring you stay nice and dry through the wettest conditions imaginable. Other technical features include a jacket-to-pant interface for seamless connection with Burton pants, as well as a bevy of smart pockets for functional storage on the slopes.
- Winter-proof jacket blends aesthetics with high-tech performance
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex offers protection against moisture
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape locks out snow and rain
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm through winter's worst
- Lining is designed to expand when you sweat for breathability
- Bevy of pockets stash all of your on-hill essentials
- Regular fit keeps your range of motion free with room for layers
- Item #BUR01CB