Descend upon every corner of the resort.
It doesn't matter if you're hiking a rail in the park or cruising some high-speed blues, you're always having fun when you strap into a snowboard. The Burton Descendant Wide Snowboard is your all-around, good-time-having kindred spirit, specifically suited to riders with bigger boots. It combines a softer flex with a poppy camber profile to offer a versatile ride that's fun to ride in or out of the park.
The PurePop Camber profile consists of camber from insert to insert, but just outside the feet are subtle flat zones leading into early-rise rocker, giving the board a smoother, less catchy feel that won't punish you for the slightest mistake. The Super Fly core features a mix of hard and soft woods for the right blend of response, strength, and forgiveness, and Dualzone EGD adds edge control by placing perpendicular strips of wood along the edges. The core also features Squeezebox Low core profiling, meaning the board's ends, just after the binding inserts, are beefed-up for better energy transfer and snappier turns. And, of course, it has a twin shape so you can step up your switch-riding game.
- Take your park skills to the entire mountain
- Camber profile with a more forgiving feel
- Twin shape for freestyle domination
- Channel mounting eliminates dead zones underfoot
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Pro Tips tapered tip and tail reduce swing weight
- Extruded base is easy to repair
- Burton: innovating snowboard design since 1977
- Item #BUR01PA