Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Wide Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Shred from peak to park with speed and control.
For big-footed rippers who love to haul ass, the Burton Custom X Snowboard is a high-precision tool capable of carving up the entire mountain. A traditional camber profile, meaty flex, and super lightweight construction keep your edges gripping in critical situations and help you boost off jumps like a human cannonball.
- Traditional camber design delivers the best edge control and pop of any camber profile
- Squeezebox construction uses strategic core profiling to increase pop and make the board easier to manipulate at any speed
- Dragonfly core uses over 500 individual laminations (done by hand, wow) for insane snap and minimal weight
- Vaporskin fiberglass/carbon laminate creates the ideal flex with minimal material weight
- Frostbite edges extend out from binding zones 0.5mm for improved edge grip in all snow conditions
- The Channel mounting system improves board flex and allows infinite stance options (compatible with Burton 3D or EST bindings)
- Item #BUR4457
medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Burton scale)
Recommended Rider Weight
[159 cm] 130 - 180 lb, [162 cm] 150 - 200 lb, [164 cm] 155 - 205 lb
[159 cm ] 1230 mm, [162 cm ] 1260 mm, [164 cm ] 1280 mm
Dragonfly (wood composite)
[159 cm ] 8.09 m, [162 cm ] 8.3 m, [164 cm ] 8.44 m
[159 cm ] 259 mm, [162 cm ] 260 mm, [164 cm ] 261 mm
1 year, (channel) 2 years