Select your style & size:Select options
Your secret weapon in the park.
The latest generation Custom, the Burton Custom Twin Flying V Snowboard destroys every inch of the park with its centered twin shape and asymmetric core. Burton's Off-Axis core profiling offers an intuitive feel when you're carving switch and cranking cab spins. Perfectly aligned with the asymmetric core profiling, Off-Axis Frostbite edges extend ever-so-slightly at these off-set angles for enhanced hold and even quicker initiation right where you need it.
The Custom Twin Flying V handles park kickers and handrails with a playful vibe, thanks to its looser Flying V profile. This profile places a prominent rocker between the feet for forgiving landings and catch-free turns, transitioning to camber under the bindings for locked-in carves and abundant pop. After the bindings, the board transitions back to rocker at the tip and tail. Ultimately, this rocker-dominant profile feels loose and catch-free when you're pressing it out on rails and buttering around, yet still locks into carves and snaps ollies thanks to its more aggressive camber sections.
- Asymmetric freestyle board dominates the park
- Centered twin shape for balanced freestyle riding
- Flying V profile is catch-free and super playful
- Off-Axis core creates a natural riding sensation
- Off-Axis Frostbite edges for quick, locked-in turns
- Super Fly II core is lightweight and snappy
- 45° Carbon Highlights amplify power transfer
- Burton brings 39 years of innovative design to its boards
- Item #BUR01OT