It just keeps getting better.
Well over a decade of constant innovation and refinement has resulted in the Burton Custom Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. One of the longest running bindings on the market, this classic has a medium-soft flex and dialed-in fit for riding the entire mountain. The plush Lushstrap brings an ultra-comfy fit without hotspots or pressure points, and its Gettagrip Capstrap sits snugly over your toe, pulling your boot back into the heelcup for added response.
Equipped with a Single-Component, Canted Living Hinge, and Zero-Lean Hi-Back, the Custom Re:Flex comes stock with no forward lean, giving freestyle riders a progressive park stance that's great for sliding rails and spinning off jumps. Of course, the binding's DialFlad is easily adjusted on the fly, allowing you to dial-in forward lean for extra response without a tool. Plus, the Hi-Back is canted, following the natural stance of your legs for added comfort and response on the mountain.
With a Single-Component Re:Flex polycarbonate baseplate, the Custom Re:Flex has a smooth, consistent flex underfoot when you're carving from edge to edge. Its Re:Flex system removes underfoot dead zones created by traditional mounting discs for a better overall board feel. This design has a minimized baseplate and hinged disc that maximizes the flex of your board while reducing materials for a lighter overall binding. Additionally, the Re:Flex FullBed Cushioning System absorbs shock and vibration from high-speed chatter and rough landings in the park.
- Easy-going flex for comfort and control anywhere
- Medium-soft flex for playful all-mountain freedom
- Baseplate is lightweight and bombproof
- Lushstrap offers cushy and secure fit
- FullBed cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Double Take buckles click in quickly and securely
- Re:Flex mounting is compatible with any board on the market
- Item #BUR01N3