When the bike paths thaw, pull on the Burton Women's Crystal Pullover Hoodie, dust off your bike, and enjoy a leisurely ride in the weak but warm sunshine. The stretchy DryRide Ultrawick fabric moves easily as you reach for your waterbottle or stop to stretch out on a sun bathed bench. Moisture eliminating performance wicks away sweat to keep you warm and dry. The hood adds coziness when pulled up and forms an oversized collar when not in use. A headphone port inside the left zippered pocket keeps your tunes at the ready for a relaxing day in the shifting seasons.
- A pullover hoodie for days on your bike, on the trail, or wherever you roam
- Stretch fabric moves easily and wicks sweat to keep you warm
- Oversized hood and collar
- Headphone port inside left zippered pocket
- Thumbhole cuffs keep sleeves in place
- Packs into front pocket
- Item #BUR018T
- Q & A
Perfect lightweight tech hoodie!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this hoodie for my wife and she's totally digging it. The neckline is super comfortable and relaxed, as well as really flattering. It's a little more lightweight than she expected, but says it's still really warm even if there's a breeze. It would make a great layering piece for riding or skiing, but is comfortable to wear over all. Long in the back, so it can be worn with leggings or tech tights for a run.