- Detail Images
It's about time someone considered the tall riders of the world.
Tall riders, insert your sigh of relief here—the Burton Cargo Tall Pant has heard your cries for a revolution in outerwear and presents you with (drum roll) an extended inseam to keep you from looking like you stole your pants off of one of those pint-sized pro riders. Aside from the life-saving length, the Cargo Tall packs in all the tech to keep you dry such as DryRide Durashell material and fully taped seams.
- Taller inseam has your towering legs in mind for full coverage in the snow
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer material diligently defends you against day-ruining moisture
- Fully taped seams button the hatches against invading water and snow along all stitching in the pant
- Lined with mesh and taffeta for increased comfort and moisture management
- Sig fit is Burton's classic relaxed look that's not-too-baggy and not-too-tight for a classy but comfortable fit and feel
- Test-I-Cool zipper with mesh-backed cross-flow venting cools your testicles like never before
- Anti-Scuff Cuff keeps your hems from suffering the wrath of traversing parking lots and clumsy skiers in the liftline
- Set and Forget Ghetto Slits can be run open or closed for your preferred amount of Squampton-bang
- Glove loop conveniently carries your gloves when you need full dexterity
- Bellowed cargo pockets expand to hold your lunchtime burrito and PBR
Share your thoughts
Great fitting pants
- Gender: Male
I haven't had the opportunity to use these pants yet, but man are they nice fitting pants. I'm hoping to put them to the test out west this winter. I'm 6'2" and 165 lbs and the small waist size fits well. It's nice to finally have a pair of boarding pants that look nice because they aren't halfway up your boot.
Awesome pants! Great quality for the taller guy.... I just bought a size too big.