Shred it up.
Throw on the Burton Buffer II Sock before you head to the mountain for an all-day shred sesh. The padded channels on the top of the foot and shin alleviate pressure from your ankle straps for extra comfort while you ride, while elastic arch and ankle supports keep all those little pokey bones in your feet happy.
- A cushy, stretchy sock for all-day shredding
- Synthetic blend keeps your feet fresh and cool
- Padded channels on the top of the foot and shin
- Helps alleviate pressure on ankles while riding
- Item #BUR01IA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
They're socks so they have one job; keep your feet warm without irritation. That is exactly what these do. My feet state nice and warm without getting soggy/sweaty and no weird seems to irritate or cause hot spots.