Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Wide Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Get ready to treat your body and soul to a damn good time.
If you don't need the stiffest board with the most expensive, NASA-grade materials and instead want to invest in having the most fun possible, then we suggest you enjoy a Blunt. Yep, Burton knows you'd rather save cash for your stash, so it made a wide version of its Blunt Snowboard just for you—the guy who likes his high to be as big as his feet.
- V-Rocker profile offers continuous rocker throughout the length of the board for catch-free playfulness and plenty of float in the pow
- Negative Core profile thins out the core between the binding for softer flex and a playful feel
- Cruise Control design adds convex shape at the nose and tail as well as an extra-mellow edge tune to the already soft flex
- Jumper Cables ultralight rods form a V-shape from the outer bindings to the tip and tail to add pop to the mellow flex
- Fly core reduces weight and provides a forgiving flex for a more relaxed ride
- Pro Tip reduces weight at the tip and tail for less swing weight
- Frostbite edges extend slightly underfoot for better hold in icy conditions
- Bigfoot artist graphics create a unique look only available to you riders with big feet
- Item #BUR4449
soft (3 of 10 on Burton scale)
Recommended Rider Weight
[153 cm] 115 - 165 lb, [156 cm] 125 - 175 lb, [159 cm] 130 - 180 lb, [162 cm] 150 - 200 lb
[153 cm ] 1175 mm, [156 cm ] 1205 mm, [159 cm ] 1235 mm, [162 cm ] 1265 mm
[153 cm ] 7.33 m, [156 cm ] 7.52 m, [159 cm ] 7.71 m, [162 cm ] 7.91 m
[153 cm ] 256 mm, [156 cm ] 258 mm, [159 cm ] 260 mm, [162 cm ] 262 mm
[153 cm] 20.8 in, [156-162 cm] 22 in
- Q & A