Select your style & size:Select options
Light up the park.
From jibbing in the streets to spinning through the park, the Burton Blunt Snowboard accelerates your freestyle progression with its effortless flex and rocker-dominant profile. It's a twin-shaped freestyle board, lending harmonious balance for riding both regular and switch. Scooped tip and tail shapes prevent hang-ups when you're pressing it out and stomping landings in the park.
Burton's Flying V profile brings a loose, catch-free feel to your freestyle riding, ensuring you don't catch unexpectedly when you're tracking into jumps, linking turns, and landing tricks. Flying V places a generous rocker between the feet, transitioning to camber under each binding, then goes back to rocker at the tips. Rocker zones enhance playfulness for buttering, jibbing, and playing around the park. Camber directly underfoot locks into turns and pops with energetic response, allowing you to boost off kickers and carve down the mountain.
Milled out for easier board manipulation, Squeezebox Low core profiling gives you unreal board control when you're working on technical tricks and linking turns down the mountain. Frostbite edges extend slightly along the binding zones, allowing you to carve in variable conditions without slipping out. There's also a Super Fly core that's comprised of dual-density wood for proven durability when you're thrashing it on a regular basis.
- Confidence-inspiring freestyle board
- Flying V offers a loose, catch-free feel
- Balanced twin shape with scooped tips
- Softer flex is easy to press, butter, and turn
- Squeezebox Low thins out core for easier control
- FSC Certified Super Fly 800G core of dual-density wood
- Extruded base is easy to repair and low-maintenance
- Burton brings 39 years of design innovation to its freestyle boards
- Item #BUR01P5