- Detail Images
Lightweight, flexy control.
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing locks your heel into place with a quick-lace system, while re-engineered Power Straps let you dial in the fit at the cuff and forefoot
- Flex liner has been completely re-engineered for female riders, including a re-shaped toe box and enhanced heel/ankle fit, for fit, comfort, and warmth
- Flex Cuff cuddles around your ankle to boost heel hold and improve tweaked-out action
- Liner is pre-wired for heat; just plug in a Therm-ic battery pack (sold separately) and enjoy blissfully warm toes all day
- Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in when you have them cranked down
- Ultra-plush Park 2 footbed features Aegis treatment to prevent smelly socks
- Lightweight, resilient DynoliteEST outsole lowers your center of gravity and improves your board feel—especially when you’re riding in a Burton EST binding
Share your thoughts
awesome light-weight boots that feel like a sneaker. i had the burton Qs with thermic heaters prior to these boots, and i like how i have the options of using the heaters on these boots as well if i need an extra boost of warmth. i have these in the gray/pinks and the only downside is that the boots collect a bit of snow. other than that...great boots!