Anything but archaic.
On the bleeding edge of shred tech, the Burton Men's Almighty Snowboard Boot elevates your riding experience with Ultraweave shell construction. This tech-savvy weave creates a supportive exoskeleton that's both rugged and water-resistant, withstanding the rigors of serious riders without breaking down prematurely or fraying halfway through the season. The Almighty's flex is a touch stiffer than medium, delivering an ideal blend of response and mobility for riders who rip everything on the mountain with a freestyle focus.
Another innovation for this season, the Almighty packs the new Life liner that's shared with the legendary Ion Boot. This liner emphasizes lightweight construction and plush support when you're perfecting tricks in the park and riding alpine terrain with a skate-like style. DryRide Heat Cycle fibers retain precious warmth on those sub-zero sessions. For lasting freshness, the liner's Aegis antimicrobial prevents funky odors after a long day of riding.
Flat landings suck. So does riding over bumpy snow after melt-freeze cycles in springtime. Realizing this, Burton placed ReBounce cushioning into the boot for superb shock absorption when you're sending everything in sight and charging across crappy snow conditions. Adding plenty of traction for hiking the park after lift close, the DynoBite EST-optimized sole sports a serrated pattern for improved bite on slick surfaces.
- Tech-savvy boot for discerning freestyle riders
- Ultraweave shell retains its flex over the entire season
- Mid-range flex is responsive without sacrificing mobility
- Speed Zone lacing separately tightens upper and lower
- Shrinkage tech reduces boot's footprint by one size
- Life liner with DryRide Heat Cycle for warmth
- ReBounce cushioning absorbs shock and vibration
- DynoBite EST-optimized sole with traction pads
- Item #BUR01NU