- Detail Images
The Burton Select Pant can not only increase your warmth on the hill, it features a street-friendly style and Burton's relaxed Sig fit so you don't look like a weirdy when you stop in at the store after a day on the hill.
- DryRide UltraWick wool-like fabric repels moisture, dries quickly, and has built-in stink-killing properties—all with the look and feel of wool
- 180-degree stretch lets you move freely
- Stink-proof anti-microbial coating keeps you free from the funk
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs cinch down when you're on the hill, open up when you're kicking it old school
- Zippered fly brings real-pant functionality for going number all proper-like
Share your thoughts
Bought these for my husband for Christmas. He has last seasons version, and he basically lives in them, so he needed a replacement pair. Not sure why Burton changed something that worked and looked great, but these are WAY too short. My husband is average build, 6' and I ordered the Large, (which fit great last season) and these are basically flood pants on him. If that is what he wanted, would have ordered a shant pant. These are going back. Shame Burton had to go and mess with a good thing. Would not recommend to anyone who isn't short.