Compressible warmth for the coldest cold snaps.
As anyone who has ever spent a winter in New Hampshire can attest, winters on the East Coast are cold as hell. Burton built the Men's AK NH Insulator Jacket to handle the bitter cold mid-winter conditions of New England.
It starts with a lightweight and stretchy, yet tough ripstop fabric that offers some water-resistance for when you're wearing the NH Insulator as an outer jacket when touring or heading down to the store. A heavy dose of Primaloft Silver insulation helps you stay toasty when temperatures plummet, yet it's still lightweight and packable so the jacket works as a midlayer you can stash in your pack. And when you're wearing it under a technical shell, the articulated AK fit allows you to still move comfortably. When winter brings its worst, be prepared with the NH Insulator.
- Versatile midlayer for the coldest days
- Stretch ripstop fabric is light and flexible
- DWR coating sheds light snow and rain
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation is warm and compressible
- Full stretch construction for uninhibited mobility
- Item #BUR01C2