Premium puffy for frigid temperatures.
Retaining furnace-level heat when the mercury dives into teeth-chattering territory, the Burton Men's AK BK Down Insulator Jacket keeps you warm in the coldest conditions imaginable. Its 800-fill down insulation efficiently captures body heat when you're riding in sub-zero temperatures and walking through Arctic-like blasts of cold air. Another major benefit of down, its highly compressible fibers make for easy stashing within your pack.
Keeping outside moisture from compromising the down's heat-trapping loft, the jacket's lightweight 20D ripstop shell features a DWR treatment that repels light rain and snow showers. Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets keep your digits from freezing solid in exceptionally brisk conditions. Furthermore, the zippered underarm vents quickly expel built-up heat and perspiration, should the temperature rise throughout the day and leave you a bit too hot.
- Exceptionally warm puffy for frigid conditions
- 800-fill down insulation for fiery heat retention
- Down insulation meets Responsible Down Standards (RDS)
- Lightweight ripstop shell with water-repellent finish
- Zippered underarm vents regulate your core temperature
- Fleece-lined hand pockets for warming frozen hands
- Zippered chest pocket offers secure storage
- Item #BUR01C1