The peak of performance.
The path to the summit isn't easy and the weather can be unpredictable, but Burton knows that this not-so-easy path is worth every step of the way. That's why the Burton Women's AK 2L Summit Pant is equipped with Gore-Tex fabric, a functional fit, and a slew of features to help you conquer rough terrain in any condition. Guaranteed waterproof breathable two-layer Gore-Tex fabric stops snow, wind, and rain in their tracks while allowing vapor to escape so you don't get drenched with sweat on the inside.
Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks. Brushed tricot fleece and mesh are strategically placed throughout the lining to provide warmth where you want it and increase breathability where you need it. Zippered inseam vents dump heat on intense hikes or warm days, and a microfleece lining at the fly and waistband keeps you comfy throughout the day. Boot gaiters with cuff-to-boot interface keep your feet dry and Ghetto Slits make your pant legs sit just right on your boots.
- Take it to the top in total winterproof protection
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex defends against the elements
- Fully taped seams further prevents any moisture from seeping in
- Regular fit is articulated for movement in the mountains
- Brushed tricot and mesh in the lining add dry, warm comfort
- Inner leg vents provide a quick escape for excess heat
- Boot gaiter protects against snow from sneaking in
- Item #BUR01FF