The cyclical nature of winter.
Much like it's name insinuates, the Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Gore-Tex Pant is designed to combat the cyclical nature of wet, snowy, and cold winter conditions, meaning that it's just the ticket to staying nice and dry in the most demanding conditions. Constructed with the ultra-dependable waterproof protection of a Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane, the Cyclic delivers workhorse reliability and industry-leading protection for freeride enthusiasts and 100-day riders alike. Even the seams are fully taped with Gore-Seam tape to prevent moisture from leaking in and dampening your fun on the mountain.
Additionally, the Cyclic features a mesh lining to actively wick moisture off your skin, in turn transporting it through the breathable membrane for enhanced thermal regulation. The inner-thigh vents dump excess body heat when you're slogging uphill in the backcountry and riding on warmer spring days. Not to mention, the engineered articulation brings freedom of movement for riding without restriction. Other key features include YKK water-resistant zippers, an extra-large zippered cargo pocket, and anti-scuff cuffs that resist snagging and premature wear.
- A weatherproof pant for snowboarding in wet and cold conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Inner thigh vents offer temperature regulation
- Articulated knees ensure unimpeded mobility
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Item #BUR01C0