Not this time, Mother Nature.
Fortify yourself with the Burton Women's AK 2L Altitude Jacket and laugh in the face of nasty weather on your high alpine excursion. With a Gore-Tex fabric and Burton's engineered AK fit, the Altitude has become the first choice for avid powder-seekers who won't let anything stand in their way. Guaranteed waterproof breathable two-layer Gore-Tex fabric blocks out the elements while allowing vapor to escape so you don't get drenched with sweat on the inside, and fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks. The legendary AK fit features engineered articulation to allow for total freedom of movement whether you're skinning up the trail or shredding down the face, and it allows room to layer underneath without being baggy or bulky. Zippered underarm vents let you dump heat when you're bootpacking through knee-deep snow, and the contoured hood with a micro-adjust cinch shields your head from the storm when the weather suddenly turns on you. A removable stretch powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface keeps the snow out on waist-deep days.
- Weatherproof jacket for demanding alpine activities
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction keeps you bone-dry
- Mesh-lined construction provides a quick cool down
- Regular fit enhances freedom of movement for performance
- Removable waist gaiter lets you adapt to the weather
- Multiple pockets stash your adventure necessities
- Item #BUR01FE