Not this time, Mother Nature.
Fortify yourself with the Burton Women's AK 2L Altitude Jacket and laugh in the face of nasty weather on your high alpine excursion. With a Gore-Tex fabric and Burton's engineered AK fit, the Altitude has become the first choice for avid powder-seekers who won't let anything stand in their way.
A guaranteed, waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex fabric blocks out the elements while still allowing moisture vapors to escape—meaning you don't get drenched with sweat on the inside. Additionally, the fully taped seams feature Gore-Seam tape that prevents moisture from seeping in through the cracks. The legendary AK fit features engineered articulation to allow for the total freedom of movement whether you're skinning up the trail or shredding down the face. Not to mention, the AK fit touts extra room for layers, without being baggy or bulky. Zippered underarm vents let you dump heat when you're bootpacking through knee-deep snow, and the contoured hood with a micro-adjust cinch shields your head from the storm when the weather suddenly turns on you. And, a removable stretch powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface keeps the snow out on waist-deep days.
- Weather-proof jacket for demanding alpine activities
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction keeps you bone-dry
- Mesh-lined construction provides a quick cool down
- Removable waist gaiter lets you adapt to the weather
- Multiple pockets stash your adventure necessities
- Regular fit enhances freedom of movement for performance
- Item #BUR01FE