Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other All Mountain Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Camber is coming back for a reason.
Burton's Aftermath Snowboard crams oodles of technology into a mid-flexing, cambered, all-mountain freestyle destroyer. With Squeezebox construction to ramp up ollie power and board feel and Frostbite edges to keep you in control on firm snow, the Aftermath's rideable yet responsive feel will take you from park laps to backcountry booters without a second thought.
- Traditional camber gives you the best edge control and ollie power of any board profile
- Squeezebox construction uses strategic core profiling for added pop and natural board control
- Frostbite edges extend out 0.5mm from the binding-mount zones for extra grip on firm or icy snow
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage carbon stringers extend from underfoot to the tip/tail for enhanced pop
- The Channel mounting system improves board flex and allows infinite stance options with Burton 3D or EST bindings
- Item #BUR4461
medium (5 of 10 on Burton scale)
Recommended Rider Weight
[152 cm] 115 - 165 lb, [155 cm] 125 - 175 lb, [158 cm] 130 - 180 lb, [161 cm] 145 - 195- lb
[152 cm ] 1165 mm, [155 cm ] 1205 mm, [158 cm ] 1225 mm, [161 cm ] 1255 mm
Super Fly (wood)
[152 cm ] 7.6 m, [155 cm ] 7.88 m, [158 cm ] 8.01 m, [161 cm ] 8.21 m
[152 cm ] 245 mm, [155 cm ] 247 mm, [158 cm ] 249 mm, [161 cm ] 250 mm
152 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm, 161 cm
[152-155 ] 20.8 in, [158-161 ] 22 in
1 year, (channel) 2 years