- Detail Images
Ready to do battle.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps moisture out from the outside and allows vapor to escape to keep you from feeling clammy
- Body-mapped insulation puts synthetic insulation where you need it most without weighing you down
- Tons of pocket space so you can carry everything you need for a full day of riding
- Dedicated media pocket protects your MP3 player
- Hideaway face gaiter is there for your cold lift rides
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface for big powder days
Share your thoughts
This jacket is awesome. I bought the quarry color and it looks better in person. I'm 5'11" 155lbs so I'm tall and slim and I took a gamble with a size small since my last burton jacket was HUGE at a XL! I heard they ran big and this time I knew I wouldnt need room for extra layering like a hoodie.
It fits just the way I want it. The sleeves are perfect and the body is snug. I could fit a sweatshirt (w/o a hood) but the neck is tight so i probably cant fit a hood.
It comes with neck/face mask and a pocket behind the tag to store it.
The gortex waterproofing is excellent and so far it has kept me very dry and very warm.
I recommend this jacket if you want it baggy or wide, go with the normal size otherwise go with a size smaller since it runs kinda big if you want it a more fitting size.
Top shelf waterproofing
Dialing up personal comfort to the Nth degree is the stated purpose of the technically insulated men's Burton 2L GORE-TEX® Highland Jacket. The mathematically designed formula includes GORE-TEX® 2L fabric with GORE-SEAM® waterproof taping for Guaranteed To Keep You Dry® performance. Tram Package body-mapped zonal 3M Thinsulate Insulation places precise amounts of insulation in the hood, body, sleeves and pits for a higher degree of warmth and breathing room. Classic, clean styling accurately balances out the tech equation for street use.