- Detail Images
Dash through the woods with the kids during the snowy months.
- Easily attach or remove the no-wax Alpina wood-core cross country skis (included) to your Burley trailer (sold separately) via a push-button system
- Aluminum tow bars are length-adjustable, and they attach to the trailer with locking pins for stable towing
- Padded hip harness has adjustable tow bar attachment points and adjustable sizing
- Drop your keys, phone, and water bottle in the hip harness pockets
Share your thoughts
Expensive, but works very well
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Not cheap, but works very well. My wife doesn't like skiing with a kid pack, and we have to kids, so I take one in a pack, and she takes the other in the Burley. It works very well and adds minimal effort. We ski a lot of un-groomed, off-trail, back-country and it handles the varying surfaces and conditions well.
does this convert a pacific bike trailer...
does this convert a pacific bike trailer as well??
No it does not. The Ski MIGHT fight in axle of another trailer, but the harness most certainly would not attach correctly.