Select your style & size:Select options
Small game specialist.
Precisely engineered with a clip point blade of 420HC stainless steel, the Buck Knives 102 Buck Woodsman Knife offers controlled cutting action to fishermen and small game hunters. This corrosion-resistant blade features a fine point that easily stabs and slices, making it well-suited for hunting and fishing purposes. Thumb ridges integrated into the handle lend dexterity and control when you're cleaning up the day's catch for dinner. It includes a protective leather sheath for safe transit. The 102 Buck Woodsman Knife is proudly made in the USA.
- Hunting knife for cleaning fish and small game
- Corrosion-resistant 420HC stainless steel remains sharp
- Clip point blade for easily controlled cuts and slices
- Protective leather sheath included with snap-closure
- Integrated thumb ridges in handle for control
- Proudly made in the USA
- Item #BCK000E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I want to get this knife for a long time. It seemed expensive so when I saw it on sale I had a jump on it. Sweet little size, great fix Blade, made in USA. The knife came very sharp, but of course I had try to push that edge a little bit. I hit it with a stone then sropped the knife on leather and it is now razor-sharp.