Select your style & size:Select options
Take the power back.
Before loading a pack and hitting the trail, charge up the Brunton Sustain2 Portable Power Device and recharge your smartphone, camera, or music player when you're far from the grid. The rechargeable lithium polymer battery stows enough juice to charge a smartphone up to four times and includes outputs for most electronic devices.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery can store up to 6000mAh of portable power, allowing you to charge an average smartphone up to four times
- Outputs for USB, 12v, 16v, and 19v allow you to charge most electronic devices
- Power gauge indicates the amount of charge on the battery
- Reverse flow technology protects devices
- Durable rubberized shell supplies trail-worthy durability
- Compact dimensions and low weight of one and a half pounds makes the Sustain2 easy to bring along
- Includes accessory cables for a variety of devices
- Compatible with Brunton Sync Tech headlamps and task lights
- Conforms with FCC standards
- Item #BRU2639
- Q & A
Is this battery pack allowed on airplanes?...
Is this battery pack allowed on airplanes? I am traveling overseas to go trekking in the Himalayas and am concerned that this power pack may not be allowed on my flights.
As long as you don't put it in your checked baggage, you'll be fine.