- Detail Images
A lightweight power station.
- The durable, rubberized shell resists moisture, stray drops, or snowflakes during your expedition
- A power switch, four-LED battery status display, and auto shutoff help you to conserve power for real emergencies
- The rechargeable lithium polymer batteries hold 3200 mAh and direct it through the included 1000 mA (5V) output
- Pair it with a foldable Brunton solar panel (sold separately, and) you can keep your devices running if you decide to step out of society for an extended stay
- Includes an auto cigarette lighter adapter to recharge on the way to the trailhead
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.75 x .75in
Share your thoughts
Does this device come with cord to charge...
Does this device come with cord to charge a tracfone and an ipod?
I use this device all the time in the backcountry. I use my iPhone 4 for just about everything and this little baby recharged my phone every night. I even used it at Disneyland when my phone was about to die I pulled it out of the pack and charged my iPhone.
Hi,can it be charged by usb , or only...
Hi,can it be charged by usb , or only 12v?
Yeah it can be charged with both usb and 12V. I charge mine with my iPod charger.
Dose this charger have the right connection...
Dose this charger have the right connection or adapter to charge my LG Verizon phone as well as my Nano IPod?
If you bring your iPod cable, you'll be able to charge both.
Does it also come with a wall charger too?...
Does it also come with a wall charger too? Or do you need to purchse it in addition to it?
No wall charger included, only the USB and Cigarette Lighter adapter.
That seems a little foolish not to have the ability to wall charge it.
Up to three charges for iPhone 4
This is a great device to have as backup storage for your gadgets. I went on a four day backpacking trip and used this device to charge my iPhone 4 at the end of the day. I was using my iPhone 4 as a GPS tracker and I completely suck through my battery with one full day of hiking. The power device was able to hold enough charge to charge my iPhone 4 from dead to 100% three times and it only took a few hours to do so. The power device is extremely small and lightweight, so it wasn't a nuisance at all to carry with me on the trip. It's about the size of a typical male wallet. I haven't tested the durability or water-resistance yet.