Small size; big optics.
- High quality BaK-4 prism glass features phase coating, AL reflective coating, and Emerald Fire full multi-coating for superior optics
- Nitrogen-filled, fog-proof chambers and waterproof design mean that these binocs can be used in a variety of wet-weather conditions
- Ergonomic Body Armor feels secure in your hand and protects the components from accidental dings and short drops
- Twist-up eyecups provide multi-step eye relief
- Includes BinoGlove case and a neoprene neck strap
Share your thoughts
Clear optics, but big for style
Over all these binoculars have clear optics. I was a little disappointed by the size. They are a little big for the style, meaning they are a little too big to fit in your pocket. You have to be conscious of their adjustment to keep a clear view. I didn't like the cover, they didn't fit well and made it hard to take off and put on. Overall I thought they were good for the price, but I am opting for the midsize since these have to be worn around the neck. The mid size will give a larger field of view and draw more light.