A clear advantage.
- Aluminum frame stands up to abuse
- Foldable hinge construction reduces overall packing size for easy carrying and adjustments
- High-quality BaK-4 prism glass features an AL phase coating and a full multi-coating for crystal-clear optics
- Nitrogen-filled, fog-proof chambers and waterproof design mean that these binocs can be used in a variety of wet-weather conditions
- Twist-up eyecups provide multi-step eye relief
- Tripod- and monopod-compatible for stationary applications
- Includes lens covers, case, and neck strap
Share your thoughts
This particular 10 X 50 Brunton is about...
This particular 10 X 50 Brunton is about 1/2 price of the Brunton Externa full sixe 11x45. Why is that??
The Externa are a much higher grade and thus the higher price. The Externa has a composite shell material and Bak-4 prism glass for a crisper view. Depending on the use these should work just fine.