When traveling with super-pricey binoculars is impossible or impractical, grab these lightweight viewers and head out.
- Polymer frame keeps weight to a minimum
- Ergonomic Body Armor feels secure in your hand and protects the components from accidental dings and short drops
- Foldable hinge construction reduces overall packing size for easy carrying and adjustments
- High quality BaK-4 prism glass, AL phase coating, and a full multi-coating for crystal-clear optics
- Nitrogen-filled, fog-proof chambers and waterproof design mean that these binocs can be used in a variety of wet-weather conditions
- Includes case and neck strap
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I haven't had a chance to really put these to a test yet but initial impressions are very good. Lightweight, clear optics and easy on the wallet.
Great set of compact binoculars for route-finding or watching the birds. I've often use it for both and the quality of focus is great for what I need
Do these come with a case and a neck...
Do these come with a case and a neck strap?
They do come with a decent case, but the neck strap is worse than a shoelace. They are a nice pair of lightweight binoculars, though.
I agree. Great binoculars for the price (not too fancy, but it does the job)
Great Compact Binos!
Would have been five stars except for the (slight) extra weight of the metal body. Great light gathering, crisp focus, nice compact size for hiking.