Think off-road vehicle with luxury seating when you think of the Men's Merino Summit Hiking Sock. Thick merino wool is blended with stretchy Lycra and rugged Endurofil in order to create a sock that shrugs off cold weather and high mileage like a champ. Bridgedale made the Summit Sock for dedicated hikers who need extra cushioning to protect their feet from tall boots and nasty terrain.
- Merino fiber is naturally breathable and resistant to the bacteria that causes odors
- Merino fiber feels supremely soft against your skin, and it offers plenty of warmth to fight off cold conditions
- Endurofil synthetic fiber is highly abrasion resistant and it helps move moisture from the surface of your skin to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate
- Elastic Lycra fiber gives this sock a flexible stretch that helps the sock maintain its shape for seasons to come
- Densely padded foot helps absorb the impact of rough terrain and reduce pressure from your boot
- Item #GAR2754
- Q & A
Great Warm Socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great socks that will keep you warm around the house, or the occasional 15 degree morning when you really want to hit the trail!