Bridgedale designed the Women's Wool Fusion Trekker Socks for hiking pretty much anywhere in a wide range of conditions. Get your feet into these comfort-focused socks before you hoof it into the backcountry. Your feet will stay dry when you get sweaty, cool when it gets hot, and warm when the temperature dips; it's no wonder that these hiking socks were named best socks for three-season backing by Backpacker Magazine.
- Endurofil fibers quickly wick moisture to keep your feet sweat free
- Durable new wool is only spun once for an extremely soft next-to-skin feel and great temperature-regulating power
- Lycra fibers offer elastic support to keep these socks in place so they don't bunch or slide
- Dense under-foot cushioning cradles your feet and absorbs impact
- Double cuffed, cushioned calf area means extra comfort for your lower legs
- Forward flex technology shapes the socks to your feet for an action-ready fit
Share your thoughts
Prefect Bridgedale fit and comfort
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bridgedale is about the only brand of sock my wife uses any more and these socks showed the reason once again. As a narrow size 8.5 foot, we've had a hard time finding hiking/ski socks that fit snugly and stay in place. Bridgedale always comes through and the mediums were a perfect fit.
These particular socks have great support and wicking. So far they've been field tested in cooler temps and have been warm without being overly warm and around the house they seem like they'll do a great job of regulating temps in the coming warmer months as well.
Bridgedale Women's WoolFusion Trekker
Bridgedale wool Fusion Trekker sock
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the bridgedale fusion trekker. I'm on my feet all day, and comfort is essential. I had an brand but it was bulky. This bridgedale sock has the comfort without the bulk. Thank YOu