When you have miles and miles of trail stacked up ahead of you, get your feet into the Bridgedale Wool Fusion Trekker Socks. These feel-good hiking socks are great for arduous excursions into the backcountry where your feet are your only mode of transportation.
- Endurofil fibers quickly wick moisture to keep your feet sweat free
- Durable new wool is only spun once for an extremely soft next-to-skin feel and great temperature-regulating power
- Lycra fibers offer elastic flexibility to keep these socks in place so they don't bunch or slide
- Dense under-foot cushioning cradles your feet and absorbs impact
- Double cuffed, cushioned calf area means extra comfort for your lower legs
- Forward flex technology shapes the sock to your foot for a perfect fit
Share your thoughts
Creme de la creme
I have been wearing the Trekker (GTX Trekker) for 13 years exclusively, all day, everyday in the field and in the office. I have just started to replace some that are finally wearing out. The pair I'm wearing now are no less than 8 years old. They are expensive and they are worth every penny.