- Detail Images
Why put your feet through the aches and pains of high heels when the Born Shoes Women's Aronica Shoes go with your skirts and dresses? These down-to-earth shoes provide style, comfort, support, and cushioning so you don't have to sit down, kick off your shoes, and rub your feet due to discomfort.
- Full-grain leather uppers and leather linings combine quality and durability
- Tucker boards with steel shanks offer increased midfoot support and lateral stability
- Opanka construction uses the method of lasting a shoe where the upper is stitched to the outsole to aid in better flexibility
- Rubflex outsoles give you solid traction on sketchy terrain
- Heel Height: 1.125in
Share your thoughts
Not the best of Born's mary janes
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm a light packer and often go with Born mary-janes as my one and only shoe for city break vacations. They generally look good enough to wear for an evening out, but can take a beating though museums, on city streets and even along some well-trod but unpaved paths. One of the best things about Born shoes has been how comfortable they feel on my feet from day one. Very little need to break them in.
These are different story--I wouldn't say they are uncomfortable but they definitely feel like they need some breaking in, perhaps because they dip so low and the sides of the feet that they hit the knobby-joint (? have no idea what it's called) where my little toe connects to the rest of my foot. I hope they will get more comfortable as I wear them in.