All the tech with a little more flair.
With its slim fit, the Bonfire Volt Pant lets you stand out from the crowd a little bit. The Volt isn't all about style, though. This is a full-featured technical snowboard pant. But, while you're out ripping in your feel-good waterproof breathable gear, why not look good, too?
- 10K waterproof breathable Plain Weave shell holds off snow and rain
- Lightweight mesh lining promotes airflow to eliminate clamminess
- Internal waist adjustment for perfect fit
- Gaiter Boa window allows you to adjust your boot without pulling gaiters up
- Gaiter boot hooks keep pant legs in place
- Lift ticket loop for easy access
- Snap hem vent with gusset for quick heat exchange
- Inseam vents allow you to regulate temperature in a hurry
- Articulated knees for a natural feel with no bunching
- Snap-Tite pant-to-jacket connection for total snow-proofing
Share your thoughts
Just what I was looking for!
Yes I am a lady wearing men's pants, but these pants rock. They come up and and fit snug enough but most importantly keep out the wet! So glad I bought these.