- Detail Images
Hot style and a touch of insulation to keep you warm.
The Bonfire Women's Radiant Snowboard Pant features a clean, flattering design and 15K-rated fabric to keep you dry and looking your best while you shred. A grip of comfort-boosting features ensures that you won't have to waste time digging snow out of your pant legs or fighting your gaiters just so you can tighten your laces. Slide into your Radiant Pant when you head up the hill.
- DryLevel 2 membrane's 15K/10K-rating means you get breathable protection that seals out moisture while helping water vapor escape
- PFOA-free DWR coating helps defend against moisture while going the extra mile to reduce environmental impact
- Melange herringbone fabric is soft and luscious for an easy feel
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from sleazing in between the stitching
- 60g insulation in the seat and knees holds your body heat close right where you need it most
- Loft Lite fleece lining feels smooth and soft on your skin and puts an extra layer between you and the cold
- Classic fit is is relaxed without looking baggy
- Articulated knees are preformed for riding
- Inseam vents get rid of overheated air to keep you comfortable
- BOA window in the stretch gaiter simplifies on-the-fly boot adjustments
- Internal waist adjusters give you a custom fit
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pants interface links these pants to your compatible Bonfire jacket
- Two front pockets and a security pocket keep you organized