Classic outerwear with a modern upgrade.
- Laminated Pendleton Wool is naturally warm and breathable
- 40g insulation keeps you warm when temperatures dip
- Taffeta lining slides easily over layers
- Long fit adds three inches of length for added warmth and protection
- Adjustable hood helps keep your head cozy
- Snap cuffs keep wind and snow out
- Two hand warmer pockets provide a shelter for frozen fingers
Share your thoughts
Recommended for what?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I love the look of this jacket and when I was reading the recommended use it said snow boarding I was very excited. I am long-waisted so it is super hard to find a jacket long enough for my torso.
Then it showed up I realized my mistake. It had no snow skirt and no connection points to anchor it to my snowboarding pants. This would be a great casual jacket, but I need something to keep the powder off my back for the inevitable epic fails.
What is the shoulder measurement of both...
What is the shoulder measurement of both the Small size and then the Medium size?
Hi, I was wondering if this coat was warm?...
Hi, I was wondering if this coat was warm? I am looking for a very warm winter coat (from Maine) I normally wear a North Face.
The 40 grams of synthetic insulation should keep you warm on the warmer winter days and if you layer well it will be fine in most temps. Be a great jacket for walking around Portland!