- Detail Images
Go big and go home dry.
Go big or go home. With the Bonfire Boys' Burly Pant, you can go big, stay warm, and go home dry thanks to the DryLevel1 fabric and the toasty warmth of 100-gram synthetic insulation.
- DryLevel1 provides 10K-rated waterproofing for protection from snow and slush, and the DryLevel1 also remains breathable so the inside of your pants won't get swampy after hikes in the park
- Durable oxford weave fabrication stands up to punishment
- Light synthetic insulation boosts warmth without making your legs overheat
- Taped along the pant's critical seams (the longest and most vulnerable seams)
- Growth leg design accommodates growth spurts so you won't need a new pair three weeks into the season
- Invis-Adjust waistband dials in the perfect fit
- Classic fit offers straight-leg roominess
- Boa-compatible window on the boot gaiters allow you twist your Boa-laced boots without letting snow get in
Share your thoughts
My 13 year old son wanted some 'sag' to his pants so we ordered the XL
These run HUGE! The XL fits my 6'2" husband! I re-ordered a M & L just to cover all the bases.
The tan color is cool with a varsity-type snowboard jacket.