Bomber Gear Hydrobomb Dry Top - Long-Sleeve
- Detail Images
Stay dry, warm, and on top of that wild river.
If you run more east-coast creeks and rivers than glacier-feed cataracts, then the Bomber Gear Hydrobomb Dry Top is your ticket to warm, unrestricted paddling. With the same waterproof breathable construction and durability as the Bomb Dry Top, this top features slightly lighter weight fabric more tuned to the needs of eastern river rats who paddle year 'round.
- BombTech four-ply outer shell fabric provides waterproof protection while remaining breathable so you don't get soggy from sweat
- Nylon inner layer is smooth on your skin so you don't get chafed while you paddle like crazy
- Bomblock seams ensure no water gets inside during many years of running rivers
- The 2mm neoprene wrists lock down on your arms and latex reduces chafing
- Vault Water Lock uses 2mm J-Mesh Sticky neoprene in the waist band to adjust and fit your body size, and it works with Bomber Gear pants and spray skirts (sold separately)
- Super Stretch with SlickSkin neoprene neck are fused together, not glued, and provide chafe-free security
- 3M glass piping keeps you visible during inclement weather and rescue scenarios
- Loose fit enables full range of motion for class V-VI paddling