- Detail Images
Stay dry, warm, and on top of that wild river.
- BombTech four-ply outer shell fabric provides waterproof protection while remaining breathable so you don't get soggy from sweat
- Nylon inner layer is smooth on your skin so you don't get chafed while you paddle like crazy
- Bomblock seams ensure no water gets inside during many years of running rivers
- The 2mm neoprene wrists lock down on your arms and latex reduces chafing
- Vault Water Lock uses 2mm J-Mesh Sticky neoprene in the waist band to adjust and fit your body size, and it works with Bomber Gear pants and spray skirts (sold separately)
- Super Stretch with SlickSkin neoprene neck are fused together, not glued, and provide chafe-free security
- 3M glass piping keeps you visible during inclement weather and rescue scenarios
- Loose fit enables full range of motion for class V-VI paddling
Share your thoughts
This dry top has a lot of of features for a very reasonable price. So far I have been very happy with its performance, but I cannot attest to its durability as I have only used it a few times. Also it seems to fit a bit on the small side. I would probably have been more comfortable going up one size, especially to make a little room for layers inside. At 5'6" 135 I generally wear a size small, but medium might have been a better fit.
Other than the size, I have no complaints.
Mine just arrived yesterday and I'm impressed. I'll be using it for early season paddling in Colorado and a summer trip on the Middle Fork. I wear a women'ts XL and ordered a men's large. Seems to be roomy enough for shoulders and layers. Oh, yeah, a pretty sweet price for a full-on dry top!
I'm 6'2" broad shoulders but thin. Should...
I'm 6'2" broad shoulders but thin. Should I get an XL so I can layer underneath?
The neck size may also be a concern. That will depend on your neck measurment, and how you tolerate anything constricting around your neck. I have the same issue. I'm XL in chest, shoulders and neck, but L everywhere else. And, I cannot tolerate anything too constricting around my neck.
If you can't try one on first, you may want to order both an XL and L, then return the one that doesn't fit. An expensive prospect until you retun one, but you'll be assured the best fit.