Complete the Bomber System.
- BombTech four-ply outer shell fabric provides tough waterproof protection while remaining breathable so you don't get soggy from sweat
- Nylon inner tunnel feels smooth on your skin so you don't get chafed while you run a twisting creek or river
- Oxford nylon on the seat and knees provides enhanced durability where you rub on the inside of your boat
- Bomblock fused seams ensure no water gets inside during many years of running rivers
- Vault Water Lock uses 2mm J-Mesh Sticky neoprene in the waist band to fit your body size, and it works with Bomber Gear dry tops and spray skirts (sold separately)
- Ankles feature 2mm neoprene and latex gaskets to lock out water without chafing your legs during long river trips
- 3M glass piping makes you visible during inclement weather and rescue scenarios
- Loose fit enables full range of motion for class V-VI paddling
Share your thoughts
Ok for the short run. very short.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Well I bought these dry pants about a month and half ago, used them less than 8 times. After My first day out the stitching on the double knee's on both legs came out just from walking to the put in... Needless to say I was very unimpressed. But seeing as how it was the peak of the paddle season I kept my head up and paddled on. By the 5th time wearing them I noticed the ankle gaskets were separating from the pants. The glue doesn't seem to be very good. Over all you get what you pay for in the paddle world. I would say that if you are a beginner then these will set you strait for one, maybe 2 seasons of light use. I personally would not recommend these to anyone and will be returning mine for something constructed properly. Bomber Gears higher end products are well put together and I would happily try those products out, but not this one again.