A fog-free view all the way to the podium.
Snowboard Cross gold medalist Seth Wescott worked with Bollé designers to incorporate the style of a Northeast Maine treeline into his signature Gravity Goggle. Besides the treeline graphics, the Gravity features a spherical lens for the maximum peripheral vision required by gold medalists like Seth. Flow Tech Venting ensures that fog won't cloud your vision on the way to the finish line and multi-density face foam and micro-fleece provide a snug and comfortable fit.
- The Gravity features a new spherical lens for an extra-wide field of vision that provides the peripheral view necessary to spot tough landings
- The Flow Tech Venting allows dual-direction air flow across the inside of the lens and between the dual lenses for fog-free performance all day long
- Triple Layer face foam utilizes multi-density foam for a snug fit and micro-fleece for next to skin softness
- Dual pane lens creates a thermal barrier between cold outside air and warmer internal air to prevent the build-up of condensation
- The Gravity is engineered to be compatible with any helmet for a comfortable, integrated fit
- Includes a matching treeline-inspired custom gift box, goggle pouch, and a bandana