Styled lines in the design for styled lines on the mountain.
Slopestyle master Chad Otterstrom worked with Bollé designers to incorporate the topographical features of the Tenmile Range Terrain into his Signature Gravity Goggle. The Goggles spherical shield provides the extra-large peripheral vision Chad requires to spot his landings when he throws down in the quarter pipe and the Flow Tech Venting keeps his vision crystal clear run after run. These Goggles also come with a Tenmile Range inspired gift box, goggle pouch, and bandana.
- The Gravity features a new spherical lens for an extra-wide field of vision that provides the peripheral view necessary to spot tough landings
- The Flow Tech Venting allows dual-direction air flow across the inside of the lens and between the dual lenses for fog-free performance all day long
- Triple Layer face foam utilizes multi-density foam for a snug fit and micro-fleece for next to skin softness
- Dual pane lens creates a thermal barrier between cold outside air and warmer internal air to prevent the build-up of condensation
- The Gravity is engineered to be compatible with any helmet for a comfortable, integrated fit
- Includes a style matching custom gift box, goggle pouch, and a bandana