sale $101.24 $134.9925% Off
A winter boot that isn't afraid of a little (or a lot of) spring mud.
As massive spring storms hurl out of the Pacific and bury your town, the Bogs Women's Ultra High Boot keeps your toes warm and dry, even after the sun pops out and turns the two-feet of snow into porridge in a matter of minutes. Thanks to this 15-inch, hand-lasted rubber boot you're able to tromp through the snow and mud without worries, helping you to get on with your errands despite the weather.
- Waterproof rubber upper and 7mm Neo-tech insulation keeps out rain, snow, and mud while locking in the heat and keeping toes warm down to -40F
- Midsole sponge cushioning support your steps through the snow and provide an extra level of insulation
- Self-cleaning rubber outsole with small lugs grips the icy or muddy earth as you get on with your daily errands
- Max-Wick lining wicks away interior moisture during long walks or spring hikes
- Aegis antimicrobial coating on the insole prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your boot stays fresh
- Pull-on handles enable easy on-off and the four-way stretch inner bootie keeps your foot comfortably in place
- Item #BOG0029
[upper] rubber, [lining] Max-Wick
EVA (Aegis antimicrobial treated)
cold, wet weather